Excel Value 2.7¢ Long Distance Plan
Backed by Superior Customer Service
Excel Telecommunications is pleased to announce one of the most competitive long distance rate plans in the market. With an aggressive U.S. interstate per minute rate and extremely competitive in-state and international rates, you will have access to Excel’s nationwide quality network and may realize significant bottom line savings.
Download our product sheet for more information.
- No day-of-the week or time-of-the day restrictions, just savings around the clock
Rates for State-to-State Calls
- Interstate rate of $0.0270 per minute for outbound and inbound calling
Rates for In-State Calls
- See the table below right for our great rates.
- Or see page 2 of our product sheet for more information.
- Global savings to over 235 countries
- See pages 3 and 4 of our product sheet for more information.
Competitive Billing Increments
Save more by paying only for the time you use!
- Interstate and in-state 1+ toll, inbound toll-free, and international calls billed in 6-second increments with an 18-second minimum.
- Calls to Mexico billed in 60-second increments with a 60-second minimum.
- $0.99 monthly access fee (per account)
- No monthly minimum usage fee or requirement
View your invoices online and pay online!
- No paper bills with the convenience of the E-Invoicing option
- Invoices available for online viewing, printing, and payment
- Payments can be made online via check or credit card
- Sign up for automatic payment of your invoice via credit card
$0.60 per callsurcharge applies to toll-free calls originated from pay phones.
- Inter/In-state Directory Assistance: $1.40 per call*
- Toll-Free Service (Per Number): $3.00 per month
- Toll-Free Service (New Number Assignment): $5.00 each
International mobile termination rates apply. See page 4 of our product sheet.
Prices are subject to applicable tariff. Rates and terms subject to change or withdrawal.
For a customer to receive the Excel Value 2.7 Plan, Excel must be selected as the primary local toll and long distance interexchange carrier for the customer’s telephone number(s).
Rates exclude governmental taxes and fees, including the Universal Service Fund, similar state funds, carrier cost recovery fees and other regulatory fees as applicable.
* $0.75 in West Virginia
See product sheet for Canada rates
Service not available in all areas.